Medical Collections Specialist
Location: Milford, Ohio
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 489134387
Adecco is currently assisting a national, leading home therapy client in Milford, OH in their search for Medical/Reimbursement Collections Specialists. The ideal candidates possess previous experience in collections or billing in a medical setting and basic Microsoft Office product knowledge. These opportunities are on a temporary to hire basis, so the client is looking for long-term employees! Patients of this client have incredible feedback in regards to their interaction with the employees, so if you want to make a difference and enjoy assisting others, please review the information below and if you qualify click "Apply Now!"
Duties related to the Medical Collections Specialist opportunity:
• Ensures prompt and timely payment of submitted invoices
• Follows up on payments; escalates as necessary
• Evaluate payments and denials received
• Initiate write-offs and adjustments as necessary
• Ensures timely generation of billing
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Medical Collections Specialist opportunity:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Basic Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word (Adecco testing will be required)
• Previous reimbursement/intake/admissions experience highly preferred
• Solid work history
• Exceptional communication skills
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.