Job Description: Job Summary
Medical Delivery Driver is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of instruments and implants needed for surgery. Rresponsibilities include the safe and timely transportation of inventory between warehouse and medical facilities and/or locations specified
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
40 • Daily use of surgery management system and Fed-ex programs to loan, receive, ship, issue and monitor inventory.
25 • Safe/accurate delivery/retrieval of inventory including restock and emergency runs to the appropriate facility.
15 • Coordinating with sales personnel to make sure requisitions are submitted timely and accurately to ensure fulfillment and delivery of product.
15 • Boxing, packing, labeling, shipping instruments, and using fed-ex programs.
5 • Ownership/Responsibility for accepting tasks and following directions closely.
100 Total Percent (not to exceed 100%)
*Individual percents should be greater than or equal to 5%.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs) • Organizational and time management skills are essential • Demonstrated knowledge to identify Zimmer products by major product groupings and familiarity with product lines of other division.
• Participation in departmental 24 hour emergency ¿on-call¿ service is a requirement of this position.
• Required to work some holidays.
Education/ Experience Requirements
• Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Systems, Engineering or other technical field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in logistics, supply chain, sales support or other technical field and/or inventory management.
• Must have valid drivers license
• Up to 5%
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.