A Solidworks (Medical Device) Design Engineer job in Austin, TX is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in implantable medical devises. Solidworks experience is a must. This is a contracted role lasting twelve months.
The Pay Rate for this job opportunity is; $40.00/hour
Solidworks (Medical Device) Design Engineer responsibilities include:
• Will assist with the gap analysis on Design History Files
• completing the action items driven from the gap analysis, including conducting mechanical testing, updating drawings, conducting tolerance stack analysis, writing inspection procedures
• Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
• 2+ years in development of implantable medical devices
• Solidworks experience is a must
If you are interested in this Solidworks (Medical Device) Design Engineer job in Austin, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the
position please contact R. Rene Vera at 512-823-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.