Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Medical Device Field Support Representative to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech clients. This is an exciting time of growth for our client, a Market Leading Medical Device Organization and a great time to join our team. Field Support RepresentativeThe role of the Suture Portfolio Harmonization Medical Device Field Support Rep is to lead the delivery and execution of the global harmonization suture portfolio project in the US market (project VANTAGE). In particular, they will
be responsible to support the accounts and help the customers manage the suture portfolio changes as defined by the projectField Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Ensure all surgeons and staff are familiar with the Project and applicable changes (i.e.) new packaging, discontinued codes, new codes and new launches as well as materials upgrade) in connection with the Products.
- Ensure that storage of Products at all Target Accounts is completed (change from horizontal to vertical)
- Support account in their questions and requests regarding Project
- Report any risks or additional requests from the account to the Player/Coach and the Ethicon team (ie Ethicon Field lead)
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Products while covering large territories.
- Interact with surgeons and surgical suite staff.
- The role of the Field Support Representative is to lead the Client's implementation and execution of the Project in the US market at Client's Target Accounts. In particular, they will be responsible to support the Target Accounts and help the customers manage the Product portfolio changes as defined by Project.
- Responsibilities include: Own end-to-end field implementation and execution of Project for key targeted accounts (new packaging storage implementation, educate hospital staff on additional changes related to the Project (i.e. codes changes, material upgrade, launch of new codes, etc). Understand the role that the physicians, nurses, support staff, and hospital administration play in the project management process. Provide technical and professional support to assist customers regarding the Products and the Project. Build excellent customer relations with physicians, nurses and other hospital personnel. Demonstrate the ability to handle customer questions and objections about the Products. For avoidance of doubt, the Field Support Representatives will not be responsible for promoting and selling the Products.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.iqvia.comEEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements
- 4 year Bachelor's degree required; scientific degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year hospital or clinical work experience (i.e. RN, surgical tech, med tech, hospital tech, medical device experience) required
- Prior healthcare sales experience a plus
- A documented track record of success
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and execute the customer service process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive
- Organized and have excellent oral presentation and communication skills
- Successfully pass applicable drug tests and background check
- Valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 states of the United States of America with an acceptable driving record (pursuant to Service Provider's customary standards)
- Must reside within Territory in an appropriate location to efficiently work at Target Accounts
- Overnight travel as needed (80%)
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.