HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company
in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine
. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call
will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today! GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Provide follow up and resolution on all outstanding claims. Provide business office services to several ambulatory surgical centers. Computer, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to function in a fast-paced work environment, multitask, and appropriately prioritize work. Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive work environment as well as project a courteous and professional demeanor towards the interdisciplinary team. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Follow up on outstanding claims with patients or insurance companies by telephone, internet, and/or facsimile.
- Ensure that outstanding claims are followed up on at least every 28 days.
- Document detailed denial, rebill, payment plan, and collection follow-up notes accordingly.
- Ensure that all correspondence is reviewed and addressed in a timely manner.
- Consistently demonstrate an ability to work as a team player.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must meet basic reading, writing, and comprehension requirement
- One to three years experience working in a physician's office, clinic or hospital setting strongly preferred. Collection experience strongly preferred.