Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Medical Intake Coordinator position in Rancho Cucamonga, CA! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Day is spent in an office on the computer checking benefits, criteria, prepping referrals for review by Nurse and/or Medical Director. High volume calls and very high volume and very fast paced office.
• Verifies eligibility and benefits for each referral
• Inputs all referrals into computer and generates hard copy
• Provides referral and authorization to external providers
• Communicates authorization status to patients
• Organizes and maintains filing system of authorization/referral hard copies
• Provides information required for denial letters to clerical staff for patients whose benefits do not cover requested services
• Inputs ICD9 codes and CPT codes in computer for referral
• Prepares assigned correspondence and reports and compiles statistical data as directed
• Tracks all types of references on computer system on hard copy log and compiles statistics monthly
• Maintains good attendance
• Represents department / group and organization in a professional and positive manner
• Supports and facilitates teamwork within the department / group and the organization
• Participates in scheduled departmental / group
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Excellent computer skills
2. Previous Medical Intake experience
Shift Start/End Time: Business Hours
Dress Code: Business Casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.