Medical Office Assistant / Radiographer
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 70126004
A Medical Office Assistant / Radiographer job in Louisville, KY is available through Adecco Medical. We are searching for someone that has an LMR Certification [Medical Office Radiography Limited]. We're in need of an experienced office professional to work in an Occupational Health Office setting. The selected applicant will act as a Medical Administrative Assistant in charge of answering phone calls, scheduling, greeting visitors and taking occasional digital.
Medical Office Assistant / Radiographer job responsibilities include:
• Greet visitors with polite, friendly demeanor and initiate appropriate clinic visit at intake window with appropriate prioritization according to medical service needed/required. Maintain patient confidentiality
• Answer all telephone calls coming into the Occupational Clinic, provides the necessary information and/or routes/refers calls to appropriate personnel as necessary
• Scan/upload/fax/print medical records/notes/documents and record requests; correspond with WC carrier/specialists to supply needed medical records information. Ensure referral/specialists medical records are obtained prior to follow-up appointment in medical clinic
• Perform digital X-rays on occasional patients / Schedule meetings for Medical Director and Health Services team, as needed
• High school Diploma minimum / graduate from medical assistant program
• Two to Five years of experience in a medical office setting is required
• The Medical Office Radiography Certification LMR required
• Outgoing personality with excellent telephone skills, multi-tasking abilities, knowledge of medical terminology and strong attention to detail
If you're interested in this Medical Office Assistant / Radiographer job in Louisville, KY then please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply online please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled