Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting a Medical Professional Account Executive, serving Eastern PA and Southern NJ. This position will report to the Director of Medical Professional Sales.
In 1988, the doctors founded NeoStrata Company, Inc. to bring their technologies and cosmeceutical formulations directly to skincare professionals, their patients, clients, and consumers. NeoStrata Company, Inc. located in Princeton, New Jersey continues their research today, developing and marketing clinically-proven, dermatologist-developed skincare brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance®, and CoverBlend®. Today these products are sold in more than 80 countries worldwide. In 2016, the respect and credibility earned by The NeoStrata Company led to its acquisition by Johnson & Johnson.
This position will have responsibility for:
· Meeting quarterly and yearly sales quotas through direct sales to existing physician accounts, new business acquisition, and new product launches
· Servicing all accounts in Eastern PA, and S. New Jersey by maintaining frequent contact through in person and remote communication (email and Constant Contact)
· Using a consultative selling model, identify areas of growth and line extension opportunities in existing accounts
· Creating quarterly business plans with key accounts to achieve desired objectives
· Cultivating new business opportunities through prospecting and cold calling, as well as networking with J&J peers and leveraging relationships with common Dermatology targets
· Training office staff in the areas of NeoStrata product technology, product knowledge and in office procedures (ProSystem Peels)
· Utilizing the Marketing promotional calendar to create and support sell through plans to drive sales to patients
· Maintaining up to date contact information and call notes using SalesForce CRM tool
· Managing budgets and allocating resources to achieve sales targets, support in office sales, and generate ROI for the territory; maintain car stock inventories as needed for account sell through, loyalty programs and staff training incentives. Utilize the Reveal Camera to support “Peel and Reveal” and other in-office events for qualified accounts
· Working autonomously in the field while contributing ideas and best practices with the team; maintain relationships with internal colleagues including the marketing and customer service department
· Representing NeoStrata during local and national trade meetings as needed
· BS/BA, or equivalent work experience
· A minimum of 3 years of business to business sales experience in the medical aesthetic field, preferably in physician dispensed skin care or device sales
· Ability to work autonomously and maintain positive attitude
· Demonstrated business to business selling skills and ability to consistently deliver strong results.
· Excellent communication skills; able to convey ideas and concepts to customers and colleagues.