A Medical Records Clerk job in Wallingford, CT is available courtesy of Adecco Medical. We're searching for professionals with medical office experience, preferably claims experience to collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base. This is a 5 month temporary position starting in early January of 2017 and ending in May of 2017. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM. This is an excellent resume builder, offering an excellent salary, and a chance to work for an extremely large national company.
Medical Records Clerk job responsibilities include:
• Candidate will work with the HEDIS team to collect member records and conduct reviews of these records by contacting providers and placing the results collected into a specific data base. If necessary the medical record review is conducted on site in provider office or hospital institution
• Will be required to handle a high volume of telephonic interaction with provider offices
• Required to perform research on internal claims systems
• Graduate from an accredited program, Associates Degree, Medical Assistant, or anyone with Medical Claims experience
• Two to Five years of medical office experience - preferably experience with medical claims
• Candidates must have basic Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Windows skills and must have the ability to type 30-40 WPM. There will be testing on this prior to interview.
• Prior HEDIS experience a plus, but not a requirement
If you are interested in this Medical Records Clerk job in Wallingford, CT then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.