Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Infectious Disease to cover the following region: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, Vermont, Upstate NY, Connecticut (East/North of Stamford) . This is a field-based position and the candidate must live in the region and have access to a major metropolitan airport. Ideally the candidate will reside in Boston or surrounding areas.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is dedicated to delivering medicines that help healthcare professionals address unmet needs in people living with HIV, hepatitis C and other infectious diseases. Please visit http://www.janssentherapeutics.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
• The MSL provides on-label product information and disease state presentations to a select group of key opinion leaders (KOLs) and population-health decision makers (PHDMs) in addition to responding to unsolicited medical information requests (MIRs) from health care providers (HCPs).
• The MSL may also champion investigator- initiated proposal concepts and provide research support for company sponsored studies.
• The MSL will may participate in providing clinical support to projects as requested by internal business partners.
• The MSL attends scientific conferences to gather and understand new scientific information relevant to the company and the external scientific community.
• Minimum of an advanced degreed Physician assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) required. PharmD, MD/DO, or PhD is highly preferred.
• At least 1 year of experience (includes residency or fellowship experience) in the pharmaceutical industry OR in a clinical/academic setting highly preferred.
• Clinical experience in the field of Infectious Diseases is preferred.
• Prior experience in research and/or with analysis of clinical research data or exposure to pharmaceutical industry interactions as an employee or key customer is strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel at least 70% in region including overnight stays required.
• A valid U.S. driver's license is required as incumbent in this role will receive a company car.
North America-United States-Vermont, North America-United States-New Hampshire, North America-United States-Rhode Island, North America-United States-Maine, North America-United States-Connecticut
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Medical Science Liaison
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.