Medical Science Liaison- Respiratory (Boston)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posted: February 28, 2017
Reference ID: WD109050
Why You?Basic qualifications:
As the incumbent, you will cover Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, and Maine with the primary city being Boston.
You will need a Pharm.D or MD or Ph.D degree with a medical or clinical focus. You will be expected to have a minimum of two (2) years of clinical practice and/or pharmaceutical industry experience.
We expect that you will have:
• Knowledge of pharmacology and pharmacotherapy in humans and has experience practically applying this knowledge in a clinical setting.
• Interpersonal skills in both one-on- one and group settings
• Demonstrated computer literacy and willingness to utilize a variety of software applications
• It is desirable that you would have completed a Residency of Post-Doctoral training in a clinical or pharmaceutical practice setting;
• Clinical experience in situations where direct/or indirect decision making authority for patient care was demonstrated (e.g. direct patient care, treatment protocol development, drug therapy guidelines development, traditional clinical pharmacy practice settings)
• Prior Medical Science Liaison experience
• Prior Respiratory or Immunology experience
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.