MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Grace Hospice is a partner of US Medical Management (USMM) and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Grace Hospice presents employees an opportunity to work in a unique healthcare continuum designed with world class patient care in mind. USMM has developed and manages several allied health properties which assist in the provision of home based primary care and furthers the value and efficiency of house call medicine. These organizations include national leaders in hospice, home care, visiting primary care physicians, a certified laboratory, and diagnostics.
Our program ensures that our patients will spend the final days of their journey in comfort and with dignity. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Grace Hospice team may be the perfect opportunity for you. Some of the benefits of working with Grace Hospice Include:
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER:
- Large, growing national company offering growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive orientation programs.
- Grace logo wear provided for all full-time clinical positions.
- Employee recognition program to highlight exemplary employee performance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Excellent pay-per-visit rates
- State of the art point-of-care system being implemented in 2016.
- Company is rapidly expanding; 2016 growth expected in all markets!
- Grace is founded firmly on five pillars of excellence: People, Service, Quality, Finance, Growth
- Employees have access to referring physicians and other professional resources on a daily basis.
- Team conferences are held regularly to discuss and optimize patient care.
- In-house coding department
- Members of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
The Medical Social Worker (MSW), in accordance with the plan of treatment, assists the physician and other team members in understanding the significant social and emotional factors related to the health problems, participates in the development of the plan of treatment, prepares clinical and progress notes, works with the family, utilizes appropriate community resources, participates in discharge planning and in service programs and acts as a consultant to other agency personnel. Requirements:
- Social Worker- Masters Level - Licensed
- Master's degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work
- One (1) year of social work experience; hospice care exp. preferred
- Ability to travel the service area to visit home bound patients
- Must be board certified/licensed in the State of practice/service
Keywords: Social Worker, Medical Social Worker, Clinical Social Worker, Director of Social Services, Social Work Case Manager, Nephrology Social Worker, Oncology Social Worker, Renal Social Worker, Psychiatric Social Worker, home care, home health
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.