Blake Medical Center is seeking a compassionate Registered Nurse to join our Medical/Surgical Nursing Team. New RN graduates are welcome! Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center
is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program formally began in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®.
Blake Medical Center's M edical/Surgical Nursing Team is committed to fulfilling our hospital's mission statement "to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time." We're looking for top talent. Apply online today!Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification preferred
- Minimum one year acute care RN experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds