Medical Laboratory Technologist Full Time, Rotating Weekends
The Medical Laboratory Technician works under the general direction of the shift supervisors, but is expected to make independent judgments. Must be proficient in obtaining blood specimens and performing testing in his/her assigned work area. Is responsible for performing and documenting all QC testing, instrument function and procedure reviews. Trains new personnel and students in procedures, equipment methodologies, maintenance, QC and guest relations.Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Medical Technology or documented equivalent training.
- Must meet current CLIA standards for high complexity testing personnel.
- MLT (ASCP) certification.
- 2 years experience with a laboratory information system recommended.
- Concentrated work in Liver Transplants preferred.
- Must have completed an approved clinical rotation.
- Knowledge of all regulatory agencies and requirements necessary.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom