Valley Regional Medical Center - Brownsville, TX Medical Technologist
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center
proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley. Valley Regional Medical Center
is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including:
- 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
- Open Heart Surgery
- Women's Services
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Wound Care Center
is currently looking for a Medical Technologist. Responsibilities:
- Based on skill levels, assists in various departments as needed.
- Performs testing on pending laboratory specimens/
- Performs proficiency testing as needed.
- Calls and documents critical values.
- Performs Quality Control as needed.
- Maintains instruments.
- Must have an associate degree in a laboratory science or be qualified under CLIA guidelines for Medical Laboratory Technician.
- National Certification.
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skilled needed.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom