Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Medical Technologist (MT) Conroe Regional Medical Center
is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe Regional Medical Center remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Medical Technologist (MT). Responsibilities:
- The Medical Technologist collects blood, performs test, inputs patient information and test results into computer, performs computer functions as needed and assist in other duties as directed by laboratory supervisor/manager.
- The Medical Technologist is proficient in one of the following disciplines:
Hematology, Chemistry, Microbiology, or Immunohematology (Blood Bank).
- Certification as MT (ASCP) or equivalent.
- Requires Bachelors of Science degree in Medical Technology or related science field.
- Prefer one year of experience in one of the Laboratory Sciences.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom