A Medical Technologist (Generalist) opportunity is available in Batavia, NY courtesy of Adecco Medical. This is a full-time/direct hire Medical Technologist role for the 2nd shift (3-11), with flexibility for weekends, holidays, etc. This role requires an NYS license, and would prefer some MT experience, but NEW GRADS are welcomed. This position offers a vey competitive salary and great benefits. This is a very progressive facility that conducts high-level molecular testing and has state-of-the-art instrumentation!
Medical Technologist job responsibilities include:
• Performs, interprets and evaluates routine and complex diagnostic procedures
• Participates in continuous quality improvement activities
• The selected MT will be performing a full range of laboratory tests
• B.S. Medical Technology or Related Science or Equivalent
• One to three years of professional Medical Technologist experience preferred (new grads welcomed)
• NYS License as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist
• Previous experience in Hematology preferred
If you are interested in this Medical Technologist job opportunity in Batavia, NY then please contact Scott Shuman at 585-613-3028
or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.