INTEGRATED REGIONAL LABS (IRL) - LARGO, FL
Medical Technologist - FT Evening shift - $3,000 Sign On Bonus - Relocation Assistance
New Graduates are welcome to apply. Start your career being part of a rewarding team here at IRL
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Medical Technologist? Become part of an awarding team of Medical Technologist here at Intergraded Regional Lab. This position is a Full Time Evening position. We have a dynamic team of Medical Technologist on staff and we are currently looking to add an additional Medical Technologist to the team. Our team of Medical Technologist take pride in nursing. Become a part of our Laboratory and Medical Technologist Team today.
IRL, an HCA company, is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories throughout Florida.
IRL is continuously seeking talented individuals who share our values and are interested in contributing to the success of our company. POSITION SUMMARY:
Qualifications: POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- The Microbiology Medical Technologist performs routine microbiology clinical laboratory testing consistent with written procedures to include bacteriology culture reading, serological rapid testing, etc. under the direction of a laboratory supervisor.
- Supports the clinical laboratory testing needs of the Integrated Regional Laboratories System.
- Analyzes and reports results on test patient specimens in order to ensure timely and accurate results to clients.
- Demonstrates and applies the theoretical concepts of clinical laboratory medicine using independent judgment.
- Associates' degree, Science, required; Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology preferred
- State of Florida license as a Medical Technologist in Microbiology required
- Minimal of 1-3 years' experience in a clinical setting is preferred but not required.