MLT - MT - CLS - MLS Medical Technologist / Medical Technician
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
We are a growing and have added new FULL TIME positions to our AFTERNOON SHIFT! 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM Shift
Are you a certified Medical Technologist looking for a great career opportunity? Visiting Physicians Laboratory is a new state of the art facility located in Troy, Michigan. Join an experienced team of professionals in a supportive work environment. Visting Physicians Association Offers:
- Competitive pay: Entry level $25/hr. to $27/hr. + SIGN ON BONUS
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Dental, vision - all national holidays, choice time off, life and disability, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan.
- Great work environment
- On site gym
- Evening shift differential ($2.00/hr)
- Saturday shift differential ($2.00)
- HOLIDAYS & SUNDAYS OFF!!
- Current certification or registration as a Medical Technologist/Technician such as ASCP (or eligible)
- One year or more experience in clinical, hospital or commercial lab setting. (The one year experience can include the time spent in your internship.)
- Experience in Hematology and Chemistry preferred.
- Strong Computer skills needed.
VPA Laboratory meets the highest quality standards in the industry.
- VPA Laboratory is CLIA certified and undergoes continuous routine on-site inspections (100 % CLIA Inspections 2002-2015)
- We are CLIA, COLA and CAP accreditied ( Over the past 20 years we have maintained an 'A' average for all inspections and Proficiency Testing results.)
- From 2006 through 2015 we joined COLA's Lab Accreditation Program, which is approved by the federal government to meet CLIA regulations and recognized by the Joint Commission (JCAHO) for laboratory surveys and accreditation.
- Having been in operation over 20 years, our dedicated staff of medical technologists currently performs more than 3.5 million diagnostic tests per year. Quality testing is our first priority.
Visit our website: www.visitingphysicians.com
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.