TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist- ( PRN )
For more than 30 years, TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and rehabilitation. Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 126 beds and serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford. TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible. We are recognized as both a Certified Stroke and Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission as well as by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
There is a great culture of caring at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. When we asked our employees to develop an acronym best representing the care we give, they chose: H.E.A.R.T. (Healing, Empathetic, Attentive, Respectful, Together). Serving our patients with the H.E.A.R.T. of a servant is our goal. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is currently looking for a PRN Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist . Responsibilities:
- Utilizes Licensed Medical Technician skills and training to perform test of samples of blood, urine and other body fluids to obtain information utilized in diagnosis and evaluation of a patient's medical situations.
- Performs laboratory tests and procedures, which require the exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with supervision.
- Minimally - must have an associate degree in a laboratory science or be qualified under CLIA guidelines for Medical Laboratory Technician
- Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skilled needed.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom