A local leading Medical organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse production line order packers in Shawnee, Ks for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Pick and Pack positions require candidates to hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Packer roles include but are not limited to:
• Pack completed product into boxes, complete all necessary paperwork, move products to the shipping.
• Complete random quality checks on product as it comes off production line
• Packaging products to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• Two years of warehouse or production experience
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.