Are you interested in helping to build an incredible patient-centric medication management program from the ground up? BAYADA is helping to build a new Medication Management company and is looking for a Medication Manager to expand the program into Gloucester County.
This is a hands-on, fast paced environment, where the Medication Manager will have to roll their sleeves up to help build an integrated Medication Management program into BAYADA. You will report to the Director of Medication Management but will have great visibility to see all aspects of the operation and the team itself.
As with any BAYADA-related position, we are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about working in the home setting: are compassionate, excellent, and reliable, and can help our clients maintain a safe quality of life with independence and dignity in the comfort of their own home. Compassion is one of the BAYADA core values. We work with a spirit of universal faith, hope and love. We demonstrate exceptional care and kindness to others. We are led by our hearts and let our smiles be seen and felt.
The Medication Manager will work out of Gloucester County and will integrate into the team. This person will perform in home visits and calls to prospective clients recommended by the BAYADA Team to present and transition the client to the Pharmacy service.
In turn, the Medication Manager is responsible for providing efficient day-to-day coordination, delivery and internal marketing of pharmacy services. You will perform client visits, pharmacy transfers, implement and facilitate pharmacy marketing activities and resolve customer related issues.
• Licensed RN in good standing in the state of New Jersey.
• A minimum of one year, recent and verifiable clinical experience in the home.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and relationship building
• Exposure to sales in some capacity is not necessary, though helpful
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English. Bilingual English /Spanish preferred.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions. (Word, Excel, Outlook)