At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Manager 10 to 200 Rooms has a performance quota. These individuals handle special accounts or a specific role and carry an account base or a quota. Typically handle less complex accounts. Develops new leads and researches new business potential within an assigned market. Makes direct calls to potential clients and manages internet based lead websites. This position is responsible for booking short term meetings for the hotel and is fast paced.
Why work for Hyatt?
- New Orleans City Business Best Companies to work for, for six years running!
- One of the top 50 companies to work for in the U.S., as determined by Fortune 100!
- Industry-leading benefits, including 12 FREE room nights at any Hyatt in the world, every year!
- Paid parental leave for child birth and adoption!
- Corporate discounts (cell phone, rental cars, etc.), and much, much more!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.