*Please note, this position is located at 6600 Highlands Parkway - Smyrna, GA
- Lead a team of inside and outside service technicians responsible for fountain, vending, & cooling equipment installation
- Manage the distribution and tracking of equipment across service locations within the market
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment
- Create equipment delivery and installation schedules that are shared with the sales & distribution teams to coordinate product deliveries
- Establish solid working relationships with the Field, Food Service and Region sales teams to improve customer service and respond to issues
- Accurately maintain a sufficient inventory of equipment to support all sales initiatives while following company inventory control guidelines.
- Oversee the technician's ability to correctly document all work activities to track equipment asset moves and equipment repair to ensure accurate parts & equipment inventories, and timely reimbursement from the Pepsi Cola and other outside service customers.
The qualified candidate is also responsible for leading, coaching, and developing a team of technicians as well as identifying and implementing improvements to ensure the efficient operation of the department. Qualifications/Requirements
- 1-3 years supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including some weekend work
- Experience in repairing, installing, and maintenance of vending/fountain equipment
- Supervising employees in a union environment
- Valid Class B CDL drivers' license is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate effective and professional customer service skills
- Experience with the Vending Maintenance Management System or other service tracking system and with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Leadership skills, including training, organizing and delegating work assignments, and providing effective performance coaching and development
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Related technical certification or Bachelor's degree preferred
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.