Member Account Specialist
Location: Endicott, New York
Posted: February 02, 2017
Reference ID: 1585931200
Member Account Specialist- Telephone Teller - Customer Service Representative
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Member Services Representative/ Phone Teller. This is for a temporary to permanent opportunity.
As a Customer Service Representative - Phone Teller you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. Candidates will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative Job include:
1) Handling inbound and outbound calls for customers who have questions regarding accounts, balances, loan payments, etc
2) Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
3) Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
4) Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
1) Spanish speaking skills a plus
2) Must have previous call center experience
3) bank teller experience or cash handling experience preferred
4) High School Diploma is required
5) Must have at least 1 year of previous customer Service experience
6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7) Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
8) Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
9) Able to work in a team environment
Pay is $13.25 per hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Representative - Call Center job in Binghamton, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled