As the Medicare Part D (Med D) Mailings Manager, you will directly manage the Med D mailings execution function within the Med D Mailing Services (MDMS) team, including a team of Senior and Junior level analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s). You will be expected to manage the efficient operation of the Med D Mailings Team operations function, ensuring that the Med D member letters and programs are delivered in compliance with CMS guidance, on time, and within budget. You will need to partner closely with Beneficiary Communications, Account Management, and other internal partners within MDMS to achieve those deliverables.
You will also need to maintain a standard of continuous process improvement, including implementing the necessary mechanism for issue escalation by working with key stakeholders to evolve roles, responsibilities, processes, and technology, to produce and execute effectively within CMS regulations. You will be expected to ensure that departmental policies and procedures are documented and being used consistently across teams. You will also need to ensure the delivery of HR management functions that involve hiring and onboarding of staff, performance management, staff development, and team building.
You will have management and oversight over the following team responsibilities and functions:
- Collaborate cross-functionally (across MDMS and Beneficiary Communications) to ensure that new letter templates are developed, implemented and executed per defined timelines as determined by the business stakeholders
- Build client profiles within our print vendor’s system
- Build crosswalks which identify for the vendor, the templates that apply to specific mailings
- Ensure staff performance of their client-specific responsibilities for each mailing which include: data mapping within the templates, working with our print vendor to program template changes, creating test files for new templates and ensuring that the data is populating correctly in the templates
- Lead ad hoc projects, as assigned, (e.g., implementing the new Nondiscrimination requirements for MCO, assessing opportunities to support additional Med Letters, etc.)
The successful Med D Mailings Manager will possess excellent facilitation, influencing, and negotiation skills, including strong business acumen. You will also need to have strong attention to detail with a process quality mindset. You must be an effective written and oral communicator, with the ability to speak and present in front of senior leaders. Finally, you must possess excellent project management and organizational skills, with proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. The contributions you will make as a Med D Mailings Manager will help position CVS Health as a leader in client and member satisfaction, and service, in the PBM marketplace.
A little about us: