We're hiring a Member Experience Manager in the QuickBooks Group to support the ProAdvisor Program. The ProAdvisor Program is a loyalty membership program for Professional Accountants who support QuickBooks. The program provides numerous free benefits to Accountants to help them become QuickBooks experts, and to grow their practices through QuickBooks consulting. The more Accountants engage with the program, the more benefits they can earn and unlock. There are more than 200,000 ProAdvisors globally today. The mission of this role is to manage the end-to-end experience of the program, including driving the lifecycle communication strategy and ideating and executing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement communication strategy across the member lifecycle
- Manage creative assets, segmentation strategy, and deployment cadence to increase tactical effectiveness and engagement metrics
- Become our member expert, utilizing data/analytics to drive actionable insights about our member segments
- Improve overall delivery and engagement across transactional and promotional efforts
- Review and re-engineer the member experience framework to enhance performance
- Work with internal stakeholders to build and enhance operations to support customer experience outcomes
In doing so you will play a critical role in making the ProAdvisor Program significantly better than it is today, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, and making the program an indispensable part of helping all Accounting Professionals prosper.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Experience with program management and operational excellence for customer-facing membership programs and/or products
- Experience developing a comprehensive communications strategy
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage several projects at once
- Very customer centric - ability to understand what's important to customers and how to drive operational change to improve the customer experience
- Experience liaising with global regions to extend US capabilities to our global partners
- Experience partnering with external agencies to deliver benefits to our customers
- Ability to review customer feedback and social networking discussions and distill the feedback into clear themes, and translate those themes into recommendations to drive improvement to the customer experience
- Excellent communication and leadership by influence skills, ability to partner effectively with a cross functional team, global partners, instructional designers, product managers, and marketers.
- Experience with QuickBooks or Financial Management Software is a big plus
- Experience as a Professional Accountant or Bookkeeper is also a big plus
- 3+ years experience program management and/or operational excellence for a customer facing program or product
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
This role reports into the Global ProAdvisor Leader for QuickBooks, and the role is based at our company headquarters in Mountain View, CA (in our world class new building 20). This is an individual contributor role.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Risk Monitoring and Controls Program Manager Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager Senior Design Program Manager Business Operations Lead Design Program Manager See More…