Provide administrative support in processing all new membership accounts. Provide high quality service to members, accurately resolve member issues, offer effective solutions and services. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Support Busnisenss Develpoment Manager with the following:
- New Membership Onboarding Program
- Vendor based or custom program to reach out to new members within first year of membership.
- Coordinate and maintain Quality Assurance Process for new and closed memberships
- Membership Retention process
- Membership Development process
- Assist with updating First Day Essential Program (FDE) presentation and presenting at bi-monthly sessions.
- Receive and input consumer loan applications
- Participate in Business Development local and out of state field visits
- Meet Membership Development goals
- Meet Loan goals
- Meet Business Partner referral goals
- Membership Development goals
- Assisst with the following BD programs.
- Ambassador Program
- Membership Advisory Committee (MAC)
- Business Resource Groups
- Alumni Liaison
- International Members
- Plant Initiated Memberships
- CU Seminars, and Educational Programs
Minimum of a High School diploma; college degree preferred.Related Work Experience:
- Three or more years of customer service experience.
- One or more years of telephone sales experience.
- One or more years of financial industry experience.
- Exceptional presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience.
- Ability to identify and translate process or system issues into proactive problem solving action steps.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Ensure accurate and appropriate information is provided in a professional manner to all members who contact the credit union via phone, email, and chat.
- Comply with all SOPs and WIs.
- Provide information gathered from member communication to Management to insure continuous process improvement and information accuracy.
- Be knowledgeable of the rules and regulations and the policy set forth by the Credit Union Board (i.e., knowledge of confidentiality, cash handling standards/policies, Reg CC-Funds Availability, Bank Secrecy Act, Reg DD-Truth-In-Savings, Reg J-Wire Transfers, Reg D- Reserve Requirements/Transaction Limitations, Reg E-Electronic Funds Transfer and general lending policies and procedures).
- Protect the assets of the Credit Union by following the policies and internal control guidelines outlined by the Board of Directors and Management of the credit union.
- Assist the Sales and Service Management in carrying out special assignments and other duties as assigned
Relocation is not provided. Candidate must be able to travel 25%
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.