Adecco is looking for Member Service Specialists I and II in San Diego. Please apply now if you meet the qualifications below:
Member Service Specialist I
- Meets/exceeds established monthly/annual sales and service goals.
- Follows quality service standards to ensure exceptional quality service is given.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all consumer loan, products and services, policies and operations.
- Processes consumer loans.
- Opens new accounts ensuring process and documentation are accurate and complete. Promotes
and cross-sells company products and services to members in order to encourage a long-term
financial relationship with the company.
- Addresses difficult member situations and resolves in a positive manner.
- Serves as a backup to Member Service Representatives.
- Cross Trains in Real Estate loans.
- Completes documentation to ensure compliance with internal policy and external regulations.
Performs necessary steps to ensure BSA/AML compliance to reduce risk to the credit union.
- Performs other relevant and related duties as required.
Member Service Specialist II (Must be competent at the level of a Member Service Specialist
I), in addition:
o Quotes Real Estate loan rates.
o Processes real estate loans.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
o Member Service Specialist I: 2 years experience in a financial institution or other
related field, to include consumer loan experience, and proven successful performance in
sales and service.
o Member Service Specialist II: 3 years experience in a financial institution (with 1 of
the 3 years as a Member Service Specialist I) or other related field, to include real estate
loan experience, and proven successful performance in sales and service
- Must maintain registration as Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) in compliance with the Secure
and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) and regularly provide
this unique MLO registration number to all consumers as part of their daily work in mortgage
- Excellent communication skills; sound judgment, and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows applications is preferred.
- Ability to appear for work on time, follow directions from a supervisor, interact effectively with
coworkers, understand and follow policies and procedures, and accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to operate standard business machines such as computer, printer, fax, copier and
- Ensure sales and service goals are accomplished.
- Portray a friendly, outgoing and positive personality.
- Process new accounts and/or loans accurately and completely.
- Adhere to key and dual control policies and procedures.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing; ability to tolerate periods
of continuous sitting and/or standing.
- Work is primarily performed within a cubicle office setting-call center environment.
Member Service I Must have:
Consumer loan experience
in branch experience
excellent phone skills
Member Service II Must have:
Real Estate Loan experience
Preferably bank experience
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.