The Member Services Representative II will provide excellent member service to Credit Union members and associates of The Coca-Cola Company by providing basic member services, open accounts, close accounts, cross-sell appropriate products and services, provide solutions to member issues and resolve account errors. Competent at member and employee relations, dealing with irate/difficult members, and good telephone etiquette. Assist Branch Manager with staff training and achieving sales goals. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities: Member Service
- Having working knowledge of and follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Have advanced knowledge of deposit products capabilities
- Support Members, Member Services Representatives, Sr. Tellers, staff upon request and provide personal and responsive service and assistance to each to adequate resolution.
- Answer member and staff questions pertaining to problem resolution of products, services and offer most effective solution in a timely manner.
- Respond to member needs by phone or in writing or forward/refer as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve to member's satisfaction.
- Process and support selected products as required including FreedomPay and remote branch capture.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all products and services to effectively cross-sell. Monitor & review accounts and member needs in order to cross-sell services that the Credit Union has to offer to members and associates.
- Maintain marketing materials and other supplies at workstation to provide information to members or potential members' upon request.
- Communicate effectively with members, associates, co-workers both verbally and in writing.
- Be knowledgeable of the rules and regulations and the policy set forth by the Credit Union Board (i.e., knowledge of confidentiality, cash handling standards/policies, Reg CC-Funds Availability, Bank Secrecy Act, Reg DD-Truth-In-Savings, Reg J-Wire Transfers, Reg D- Reserve Requirements/Transaction Limitations, Reg E-Electronic Funds Transfer and general lending policies and procedures).
- Protect the assets of the Credit Union by following the policies and internal control guidelines outlined by the Board of Directors and Management of the credit union.
- Assist the Manager in carrying out special assignments and other duties as assigned
- Process loans and credit card request using the VIP or Loan System
- Prepares loan files and ensures that all paperwork related to loan is processed at the time of loan
- Set up and/or disburse funds on the following types of loans: CLC, LOC, Signature, Automobile, Recreational vehicles and share secured.
Minimum of a High School diploma; college degree preferred. Related Work Experience:
- Three or more years of customer service experience.
- 3 years Previous banking/credit union experience preferred. Experience in Member Service/Teller role in branch operations, helpful.
- Exceptional presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience.
- Ability to identify and translate process or system issues into proactive problem solving action steps.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Knowledge of financial products and services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Data Processing System Software, preferably, EDS. Effective 10-key skills.
Personal computer, printer, copier, telephone, and fax machine.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top