Memory Component Engineer Job Description
Non-Volatile Memory Device and Integration engineers are responsible for leading research and development in order to architect, develop and deliver leading edge nonvolatile memory technologies to high volume manufacturing.Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:o Development of new types of process and device architectures involving novel materials, structures and integration schemes to deliver industry leadership in density, performance, reliability and cost.o Collaborate with technology development partners in defining goals, developing the vision, aligning strategy and driving fast paced silicon development to meet aggressive technology node cadences.o Work closely with the product and system teams to ensure seamless integration of the memory components into Intel's system products as well as with the manufacturing Fabs to ensure a seamless technology transfer and ramp to support the full envelope of component and system products.Behavioral Requirements:o Ability to work independently and efficiently to address complex technical challenges,o Excellent communication and presentation skills, and have a demonstrated track-record of working effectively in a cross-functional team settingQualifications Education:
- Candidate should possess a Master of Science degree with at least 3 years additional experience or a Doctor of Philosophy degree with at least 1 year additional experience, in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Semiconductor device physics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Characterization or Modeling of advanced semiconductor devices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming and scripting languages, such as C , Python, Matlab
- Minimum 2 years of experience in statistical analysis methods and analysis software, such as Excel and JMP
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with electrical test equipment such as oscilloscope, pulse generator, parameter analyzer
- Prior experience working on a memory technology (e.g. NAND/NOR flash)
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.