*Memory System Engineer – Round Rock TX*
Join Dell Technologies, the world’s largest start-up, is seeking an enthusiastic*Memory System Engineer*in our*Memory Systems Engineering and Qualification team*. You’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals. A strong drive for results; and a hunger to learn, work hard, and grow technically and professionally.
As a member of our Enterprise Server Platform Development team, you will focus on the Memory Subsystems across our Server portfolio to drive design consistency and recommend use of DDR derivative products (DIMMs: speed, voltage, type). With the position providing an excellent learning curve in the entire gamut of our Server Development, You will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from multiple teams including BIOS, Signal Integrity Board Design, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Quality in support of industry leading server platforms.
A Bachelor degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent of 8-10 years experience
- Experience in hardware design and debugging, preferably with processor, memory, and I/O subsystems.
- Knowledge of high speed digital design and timing analysis; knowledge of transmission line and electromagnetic theory and application.
- Understanding of low-level firmware coding.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
**Job:** **Engineering - Systems Engineer*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Memory System Engineer – Round Rock TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160013SL*