TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Mental Health Assistant - Parthenon Pavilion - Senior Treatment Program
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Senior Treatment Program
focuses on providing the following essential services:
Centennial Medical Center
- Interdisciplinary Patient Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Psychiatric and Medical Management
- Nutritional counseling
- Caregiver Assessment and Counseling
- Crisis Stabilization
- Care and Management of Activities of Daily Living
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Community Resource Referral
- Discharge Planning
- Liaison Services with Placement Facilities
is currently looking for a Mental Health Assistant - Senior Treatment Program. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, ability to gather data, demonstrates knowledge in range treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Follows direction from team leader of individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents patient care, as appropriate, in a descriptive, non-judgmental way.
- Leads group when assigned according to assigned unit's program guidelines.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with external and internal customers.
- CNT (Certified Nurse Aide in State of Tennessee) or successful completion of the Fundamentals of Nursing course in an accredited school of professional nursing (verified by transcript). **A student enrolled in a LPN or RN program who discontinues their nursing school program is required to obtain certification as a Nurse Aide in the State of Tennessee within 30 days of their discontinuation of the program.
- BLS certification current.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom