TriStar Skyline Madison Campus - Madison, TN
TriStar Skyline Madison is a mental health facility providing behavioral health services to the greater Nashville area. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients. We are committed to helping adolescents, adults and seniors recover from different mental health disorders and substance abuse. Treatment programs are designed for personalized care and offer a variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient care. Our behavioral health navigator works with individuals and their loved ones to find the right plan for each patient. Skyline Madison
is seeking a Mental Health Counselor
to work Full-time Nights with Rotating Weekends
. (This is not an Individual Therapist role.) Position Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes job responsibilities in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy of daily work.
- Demonstrates effective utilizations, planning and organization of hospital/job resource.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the client served in his/her program.
- Demonstrates competency in interpretation of client's self report or behavior related to his/her age
- Assumes responsibility to maintain knowledge of the compliance with all current hospital and departmental policies.
- Leads psycho-educational groups per day as assigned.
- Provides effective individual counseling.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence with the electronic medical record program.
- Demonstrates effective, pertinent documentation skills on all electronic medical records and legibility in written forms.
- Write progress notes for each group
- Progress notes reflect treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Completes documentation in a timely manner.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
Apply Online Today to join this great Behavioral Health Team!
- BLS Certified required within 30 days of hire. (Facility provided)
- Successful completion of CPI certification required within 30 days of hire. (Facility provided)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom