Mental Health Technician II - Psychiatric Float Pool - PRN
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Psychiatric Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. Research Psychiatric Center
is currently looking for a Mental Health Tech II - Psychiatric Float Pool - PRN Responsibilities:
- Under direction of RN, Team Charge Nurse, Unit Manager or Medical Staff provides nursing care to mentally ill and emotionally disturbed patients in psychiatric hospital and participates in treatment programs.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant preferred
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers required.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) required upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom