TriStar Skyline Madison Campus - Madison, TN
TriStar Skyline Madison is a mental health facility providing behavioral health services to the greater Nashville area. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients. We are committed to helping adolescents, adults and seniors recover from different mental health disorders and substance abuse. Treatment programs are designed for personalized care and offer a variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient care. Our behavioral health navigator works with individuals and their loved ones to find the right plan for each patient. Skyline Madison
is seeking a Mental Health Technician
to work Weekends Only
. Position Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in departmental PI, as assigned by Unit Director.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain knowledge of and compliance with all current hospital and departmental policies.
- Accomplishes job responsibilities in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy of daily work.
- Completes high quality work in accordance with outlined standards and procedures within defined time frames.
- Demonstrates effective utilization, planning and organization of hospital/job resources.
- Sets priorities and demonstrates effective organizational skills by optimizing use of time, meeting deadlines and completing assigned tasks in a cost responsible manner.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of patients served in his/her assigned service area.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence with the electronic medical record program.
- Demonstrates competency in interpretation of patient's self-report or behavior related to the age of the patients.
- Demonstrates ability to assess age specific data.
- Demonstrates appropriate age related nursing skills. (Age of patient population served: Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric)
- Documentation is accurate, legible and effectively completed in a timely manner.
- Occurrence reports completed per agency policy.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- High School diploma or Associates Degree in related field.
- BLS Certification required within 30 days of hire. (Facility provided)
- Successful completion or CPI certification required within 30 days of hire. (Facility provided)
Apply Online Today to join this great Behavioral Health Team!
- Previous mental health experience preferred.
- One year hospital / nursing home experience, preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom