MEP Engineer PE
Posted: November 19, 2016
Reference ID: 1619394937
A MEP Engineer job in Houston, Texas is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will need a BS in Engineering with PE. Seven to Ten years MEP experience. Work with a team of engineers to design energy efficient buildings for various clients. You will also be responsible for designing the heating, air conditioning, ventilation and plumbing systems for bidding.
MEP Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Consult with the Project Manager and determine the appropriate energy efficient designs to be implemented in the project.
• Review contractor submittal ( shop drawings, ect. ) to determine conformance with contract documents
• Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform assigned tasks.
• Confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Research and analyze customer design proposals specification,manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
• Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
• BS in Engineering and PE
• Seven to Ten Years of MEP Experience Required
• LEED and/or EPACT a plus
• Experience with Revit / AutoCAD
If you are interested in this MEP Engineer job in Houston,Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled