Be part of the fantasy with Cirque du Soleil San Francisco, CA where "Seeing is Disbelieving." The show Luzia will be starting November 16 -January 29. Be part of the terrific Merchandise Team who supports customers in their pursuit of the perfect must have item while the performers inspire and bring the audiences imaginations to new heights through their five senses. Apply Now if you are friendly, outgoing, dedicated and meet the qualifications below.
• Greet the guests and talk about the Cirque du Soleil exclusive merchandising collection, selling and up selling of merchandise
• Ensure pricing is correct; display the stock according to Cirque du Soleil guidelines
• Ensure the tent is clean and tidy at all times
• Assist in the delivery of goods to the warehouse (usually a truck or a container)
• Use electronic Point of Sale system, process sales with cash and credit/debit cards, ensure the register is balanced at all time
• Provide outstanding customer service and attention to our guests
• Previous Merchandise / Retail - Customer Service - Hospitality experience
• Have experience with a cash register (not required)
• Experience in a retail environment
• Able to lift boxes of merchandise (up to 33lbs)
• Attention to detail, out-going personality, motivated, and take good direction
• Must be punctual, reliable, and able to work in a team environment
• Must be positive, honest, resourceful, polite, courteous, and presentable
• Flexibility: variable working hours, late shifts, weekends
• Available for the whole city duration
• Must be 18 years of age or older
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity please call us at 877-700-6135.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.