Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Merchandiser position in the Greater Sacramento Area. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Merchandiser you will be responsible for setting up test products in stores, and ensuring test conditions are maintained, and reporting observations. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Merchandiser job include:
* Ability to drive 50-100 miles daily at various store locations (mileage expenses will be reimbursed)
* Ability to set up test products on shelves
* Ensure proper number of facings and placement
* Talk to store managers and capture any test related observations
* 2-5 years prior experience as a Merchandiser or working in grocery/mass retail
* Strong communication, interpersonal skills to effectively interact with store personnel
* Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite
* Must have valid Driver¿s License with clean driving record
* Lift, carry cases weighing up to 25 lbs.
M-F (Day shift hours), potential weekend work and additional hours. Pay rate - $20/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Merchandiser job in the Greater Sacramento Area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.