We are currently seeking dependable individuals to fill several night shift contract/temporary-to-hire opportunities at locations in Lenox, Chesterfield, and Utica areas. In these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs, you will be responsible for stocking merchandise on shelves, completing resets of store merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. Positions are available as both long term temporary to hire opportunities and short term project work.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
• Have good customer service skills
• Able to follow directions and retain training
• Dependable with great attendance
• Stock and clean shelves, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform bending, twisting, pushing and pulling.
• Candidates will be required to follow the below requirements:
• Must be available for part-time work and commit to the full duration of the assignment
• Flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays a must
• Pass Background Check
• Candidates with retail experience desired, grocery stock experience is a huge plus
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandiser openings in the Utica, Lenox and Chesterfield areas or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.