Merchandiser - West Main Store #119
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 1030664119
To qualify for this position you MUST:
1. have at least 1 year of true retail experience.
2. have stayed at one of your last 3 positions for at least a FULL 12 months.
Adecco is currently managing the hiring for a local merchandising client, Serv-U-Success in their search to fill a PART TIME, NIGHT SHIFT Merchandising, Retail & Stocking job in Kalamazoo. In these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs, you will be responsible for stocking merchandise on shelves, completing resets of store merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. Position is long term-to-hire. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
MUST have stayed for AT LEAST 1 full year at one of your last 3 jobs(not negotiable), and
MUST have at least 1 year of retail experience(not negotiable)and:
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Have good customer service skills
- Able to follow directions and retain training
- MUST BE DEPENDABLE with great attendance
- Stock and clean shelves
- Must be available for part-time work and Flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays.
Applicants will need to complete standard onboarding documents.
This is an Immediate opening.
Example onboarding process:
Step 1. Call the Adecco Office in Kalamazoo at 269-353-3941 (yes, the job is in Sturgis)
Step 2. Complete the onboarding documents.
Step 3. Bring your ID to the Kalamazoo office for verification
Step 4. Interview and Job Start.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Pay for this position is a minimum of $11-12/hr. (Plus possibly more for the right experience)
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandising, Retail & Stocking jobs in your area for Serv-U-Success or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply
There are three ways for you to apply
1. Call the office at 269-353-3941
2. Go to AdeccoUSA.com and create a Profile. Call the office after completion
3. You can Click apply now,Email through Indeed.com,or snailmail your resume to our recruiters at:
Emileigh Dewitt or Stuart Hamblin
Recruiter, SW Michigan Market
Adecco Light Industrial
5955 W Main St
Kalamazoo, MI 49009