Owns responsibility for coordinating the printing and distributing of merchandising materials to client locations in the US. Collaborates with the Merchandising Team to coordinate national and test promotions, while working closely with cross functional teams to create and execute all aspects of marketing life cycle. This role will be onsite with our client.
- Work with creative agencies to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements so that supplier has the correct information needed to deliver client POP. Ensure job instructions and layouts are accurate and communicated in a timely manner.
- Manage timelines and deadlines for printer, creative agency partners and internal marketing teams.
- Review proofs with customer, and obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, color separations, or ink samples as needed.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring prototypes to life. Provide support to client with new and innovative ways to execute.
- Review all files in kit prior to release to ensure correct and accurate labeling. Review print quantities and kit builds to ensure client receives correct POP.
- Write communications including Marketing Guides, installation instructions and any other supplementary materials needed for POP kits to assist with execution.
- Confer with client and printer throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed from cross-functional teams for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs.
- Lead monthly cross-functional meetings for specific initiatives, communicating marketing updates.
- Engage appropriate departments to verify issues and communicate the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.