Serve as point of contact for stores and vendors in regard to ordering and delivering of products; serve as point of contact between DSM, GPM, and GPM Assistant; work closely with Atlanta merchandising staff to gain an understanding of strategic decisions to facilitate information sharing with the stores; partner with GPM and GPM Assistants to resolve store and vendor issues. Administrative Support for DSM; perform clerical duties.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Point of contact for stores and vendors in regard to ordering and delivering of products
- Point of contact between DSM, GPM, and GPM Assistant
- Work closely with Atl. Merchandising staff to gain and understanding of strategic decisions to facilitate information sharing with the stores
- Partner with GPM and GPM Assistants to resolve store and vendor issues
- Performing administrative support for DSM, including scheduling meetings, travel, clerical duties, email, and responding to correspondence.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
This position has no direct reports.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- High level of proficiency operating office equipment such as personal computer, printer,copier, fax, scanner, calculator; proficient with standard business software packages, including email, creating mailing lists, conducting research via internet, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!