About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD's credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD's credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD's Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada. Job Description Reports to Head of Sales for US Merchant Services. Has responsibility for sales activities in the respective geographic region assigned. Provides leadership and guidance to a team of Merchant Sales Representatives in the execution of the sales strategies and supporting sales initiatives established for the US Merchant Services business. Job Requirements • Manages group of dedicated regional sales professionals including recruitment, hiring, coaching, training and development. Provides direction, monitors and oversees the activity of the sales staff to ensure goals set are achieved and ensures that staff works towards Department and Company objectives. Ensures all Regional Sales Representatives possess the required knowledge, skills and behaviors to achieve revenue and income targets. Ensures effective performance management practices are in place for the regional sales force. Ensures that sales staff maintain a network of outside and internal referral sources. Coordinates closely with other internal Company business line Managers within assigned region to promote referrals and cross sales of merchant accounts and increase market share within the region. Responsible for conducting performance appraisals for staff managed. Actively promotes recognition of individual superior results and proactive intervention with underperforming sales representatives.
• Works with Division Sales Manager to establish new sales goals within the region to align and support growth and profitability goals and objectives established for the Line of Business. Manages regional sales development efforts. Manages merchant services business development and other activities within the region. Prepares and reviews sales performance reports. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of merchant and other Bank products and services as well as remains compliant with Bank Policies.
• Evaluates results on an ongoing basis to ensure sales efforts remain on budget and communicates results to Division Sales Manager. Increases SR referrals from Retail stores by building effective relationships with Retail executives/leaders.
• Ensures sales strategy, goals and objectives are met in coordination with department management. Assists in the development of plans, assigns and monitors plans to ensure completion of goals and objectives. Provides input to budget planning and administers budget for their respective region.
• Coordinates with credit, processing and other department staff to facilitate credit decisions, provides information and ensures good service. Participates in merchant portfolio risk management, advising credit area on potential risks and assisting with collection activities as needed. Qualifications • 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 - 7 Years of related experience
• Management skills, with ability to manage and motivate other sales people effectively
• Ability to coach, counsel, train and lead staff
• Excellent business development skills, including ability to formulate and implement comprehensive sales strategies
• Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop pricing strategies for merchant accounts
• Prior merchant services industry knowledge required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to mount effective presentations to Merchants, Senior Executives and business partners
• Willing to travel as required Hours 8-5 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Florida City (Primary) Orlando
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.