PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Technology, Information, Communications Entertainment and Media industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. TICE serves clients in the following industries: Entertainment, Media and Communications, Technology and Private Equity.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory (Delivering Deal Value) consultants help clients with delivering maximum value on their deal transactions. Our high performing team conducts pre-deal and confirmatory due diligence, executes large scale enterprise wide integrations, and supports complex divestitures and separations. Our diligence capabilities include a wide range of functional areas such as Information Technology, Operations, Human Capital and other back office functions. On integration projects, our teams lead both enterprise wide and function specific integration management, and tactical execution with a focus on realizing deal objectives and synergies. In complex divestiture projects, our team supports both enterprise wide and function specific separation, and evaluate cost requirements, future state operations, and transition services. In addition, we provide Mergers and Acquisitions consulting services, including Mergers and Acquisitions process improvement, Mergers and Acquisitions playbooks, and taking control of newly acquired entities.
Our go-to-market approach includes securing wins early in the deal continuum, teaming with complementary capabilities across different industry sectors.
Advisory M&A's Deals Analytics service offering leverages the power of financial and operational data to enable our clients to execute their transactions in an efficient and accelerated manner to maximize the deal value. PwC Deals Analytics solutions extract fact-based, data driven insights to inform deal makers on a variety of high impact topics from the divested business' financial statements to optimization of the combined entityâ€™s pricing and customer structure post transaction. Our high performing Deals Analytics team brings a unique perspective through the convergence of deal acumen, finance and accounting, and deep technical capabilities.
Our go-to-market approach is to secure wins from involvement early in the deal continuum, teaming with complementary capabilities across different industry sectors.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
Demonstrates some proven knowledge of, and/or success in roles involving, analyzing, synthesizing financial and operations data to produce analytics for a network of global consulting firmÂ’s business advisory deals-focused clients, which involves the following areas:
- Understanding various facets of mergers, acquisitions and/or divestiture transactions;
- Assisting clients in the performance of transactional financial analyses, leveraging technology and business process and systems knowledge, for example carve-out financial statements, proforma deal financial statements, account reconciliations, etc.;
- Developing pre- and post-merger supply chain performance analytics, for example e.g. redundant parts analysis, demand planning, etc.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and/or success helping a network of global consulting firm's clients in the following deals-related areas:
- Operational metrics, including customer and product portfolios to maximize go-forward revenue and growth opportunities;
- Formulation of pragmatic data solutions to solve client problems or issues;
- Assistance and participation in client or management discussions to gather data and understand issues;
- Performance and conduct of data analysis to support business processes, financial reporting, internal or external audit procedures. Demonstrates some proven ability to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management. Demonstrates some proven abilities and/or success with programming and data mining in one or more of the following technology platforms: Oracle Analytics, MS SQL-Server, MS Access, as well as the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.