Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The MES Engineer will:
- Be responsible for operations shop floor support of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and will serve as a MES subject matter expert for the Fort Washington plant
- Be responsible for leading and implementing the site’s MES training plan and coordinating all MES master data.
- Be responsible for daily shop floor support of the newly implemented Manufacturing Execution System.
- Provide day-to-day support for the site’s manufacturing execution system as subject matter expert.
- Partner with operations to educate, revise and improve site procedures to align with the MES system.
- Be responsible for coordinating and implementing the MES training plan for the Fort Washington Plant.
- Be accountable to coordinate all MES Master Data activities between systems and ensure the systems are synchronized
- Support the creation of Electronic Master Batch Records in MES
- Author and revise applicable SOPs
- Develop / Own required Metrics. Lead Improvements based off the metrics
- Have exposure to & working knowledge of electronic batch records and/or other automated processes/systems (labs)
- Have working knowledge of SAP or ERP system; including other relevant systems per role
- Have working knowledge of an automated system, preferably MES (Werum PAS-X)
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A focused degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business Administration or related field is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of working in a GMP/FDA regulated environment is required
- Experience in SAP is required, with MES experience preferred
- Exposure to & working knowledge of business system master data is required
- This position is based in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel is required based on business needs
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Industrial ManufacturingRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.