The Messaging and Collaboration Engineer has responsibility for architecture, design, and implementation of technical and business solutions supporting Office 365, SharePoint, Box.com, Email Services, cloud hosted faxing solution and collaboration tool environments. To be successful in this position, the Messaging and Collaboration Architect will have expert-level traditional AD/Messaging skills and remain technically proficient in and support a wide variety of technologies including VMware, Active Directory, SSO integration technologies (ADFS), and Windows Server and related applications while being a subject matter expert in collaboration technologies.
written and verbal communications.
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science or 10+ years equivalent technical work experience.
• Ten plus years of industry and system experience with working knowledge of Windows 2012/2008 (including AD, ADFS, DirSync, DNS, TCP/IP, etc.).
• Seven years of hands on experience managing a large complex Microsoft-based messaging and collaboration environment with a demonstrable track record of managing projects impacting entire organization.
• Minimum of three years of Cloud technology administration experience.
• Office 365 and stand-alone SharePoint, Exchange 2013, and Active Directory administration experience in an enterprise level environment.
• Passionate desire to 'Wow' end users providing a positive customer experience on every service encounter Experience with VB scripting and PowerShell scripting.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), organizational, customer service and time management skills as well as technical project management skills In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business, and SharePoint both on premise and in the Office 365 Cloud Skilled understanding of digital certificates, identity management, and on-premise to cloud migrations platforms Adept at presenting technical concepts to non-technical decision makers.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.