Our client, a leading Financial Services Firm, is looking for a Senior Messaging Engineer to join their team in Midtown on a full time basis. This is a great opportunity with excellent compensation and benefits.
4+ years of relevant, hands-on experience supporting the following technologies in an Enterprise Environment:
* Microsoft Exchange 2010
* Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 or Microsoft Lync 2013
* Active Directory
* Enterprise Vault 12 or 11
* PowerShell scripting
* Secure Email Gateways (any of MS O365/EOP, Cisco IronPort, Symantec Messagelabs, Proofpoint, Mimecast)
* Windows Server 2008(R2)
General understanding of the following:
* BES12 or BES10
* GOOD Work or Good For Enterprise
* ADFS and DirSync
* Certificates, DNS, DHCP and GPOs
* VB scripting
* Windows Server 2012
* Good written documentation skills and demonstrable experience of documenting systems and procedures
* Ability to communicate to all levels of audience and structure messages in keeping with the listeners experience, background and expectation.
* Ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever evolving business and technology landscape.
* Ability to collaborate and work with team members in and out of the Messaging environment spanning multiple geographic sites and various lines of technology platforms.
* Ability to organize task and set priorities with minimal supervision while raising awareness to issues or conflicts before it impacts deadlines and goals.
* Detail-oriented individual who can manage his/her own time.
* Experience with and wiliness to follow a strict change management and incident tracking process.
* Passion for providing outstanding support for inbound incident tickets, as well as foresight to keep things running smoothly by utilizing monitoring systems such as SCOM; must know when to work independently, and when to escalate.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills with a scientific approach to problem investigation and resolution.
* Disciplined in operating in a secure environment without standing admin access and the ability to develop workflow following strict security guidelines and best practices
* Participate in Tier-3 monthly on-call rotation and proactively monitor e-mail communications to the Messaging distribution list.
* Experience in Financial sector preferred.
* Regular work hours are 8am EST - 5pm EST, Monday through Friday, with additional hours during the week and on weekends if necessary.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.