The Methodology and Quality Specialist will coordinate and support Service/Solution Methodologies and Quality Functions across the Performance Consulting Business Unit, including the Quality Assurance Review process. This position will also support other Performance Consulting initiatives, as assigned.
• Supports the identification and evaluation of the business unit’s risk areas to identify process improvement opportunities.
• Assists in the development and implementation of a quality function across the Performance Consulting BU.
• Performs periodic monitoring for a variety of quality related topics.
• Promotes quality and knowledge sharing through overseeing the QAR processes.
• Supports the knowledge management function, as needed, including maintenance of content within SharePoint.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in all activities.
• Communicates quality activities to key stakeholders, as needed.
• Risk mitigation and escalation.
• Coordinates responsibilities effectively and displays a commitment to excellence.
• Collaborates across all areas of our delivery and across all levels of our practice.
• Supports other Performance Consulting initiatives, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree; business related area.
• CPA or relevant certification preferred.
• Experience in highly regulated industries or experience with Professional Service industry is a plus.
• Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.