Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater
Tracks, reports, analyzes, and presents financial and operational metrics to determine operational efficiency, productivity, trends, and researches competitive sales dynamics
- Analyzes and reports basic to moderate financial and operational metrics information based on provider network data and performance.
- Compiles and analyzes operational and transactional data and creates reports of operational financial and performance results, including trend analysis, status of major initiatives, escalating issues, and potential solutions.
- Provides reporting and analysis to NDS, managers, directors, Vice President and assists with executive summaries for senior management.
- Presents results, analysis and potential solutions to line management or senior staff for AON/Mercer platform
- Provides project management support to various initiatives by providing financial, work measurement, and metrics reporting support.
- Participates on projects that encompass both short and long term business planning.
- Creates and retains provider contracting documents
- Analysis of provider data files against competitor information of UCS, Xerox, PPDS Web and production files.
- Direct sales partnership, with requests on competitive data, provider maintenance, and network disruption review.
- Direct sales support with RFP, RFI, Public Sector research, renewal analysis, geo access and HCR/Compliance data support with contractual filing deadlines and review.
- Finance support with all sales material, disruption review, PDM, Network and Claims supplemental data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel is required
- Ability to work independently with flexibility and focus in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of MetLife dental products is a plus
- Experience with Access and/or GeoAccess is a plus
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 37901